Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form.
Delivery may be via Royal Mail, a courier or a pallet service, Mon-Fri (Saturday too for Royal Mail). We are able to arrange a Saturday morning courier delivery for a further charge (please call). To ensure you receive your order safely, please give a daytime address where someone can sign for delivery.
We will deliver to the address as you have entered it on the order. We cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect or incomplete. Please check the delivery address if you are uncertain. If you request a delivery to a business, we shall consider the delivery to be successful, if it is delivered to a reception area and signed for by a representative at that address.
Dispatch can take up to 10 days from the date we receive your order, although every effort will be made to dispatch earlier. All goods are sent by insured carrier and must be signed for. Do not accept damaged goods. If goods fail to arrive after 14 days, please notify us on 0116 2530022 (Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm). Where goods are sent via Royal Mail, please report any damage within 7 working days.
We do our best to secure delivery within 14 days of the date of your order, but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
Parcels/Courier up to 20kgs = £7.95
Pallet Service flat rate per delivery = £45.95
You will never pay more than this for delivery.
Please note that the above table only applies to Mainland UK deliveries. Should courier services be required to the Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland, an extra charge will be required.
Please note shipping cost's to none mainland UK can often fluctuate.
If such need arises that tracking of an item is required, the appropriate tracking number will be supplied along with the relevant couriers website. From there the item(s) can be tracked up until delivery.
We aim to deliver all goods within 72 hours of receipt of orders. This excludes weekend and public holidays. Lead times for some items can by up to 10 working days. If this is a concern, please contact us at the time of order to check.
Rescheduled courier deliveries will be attempted once you the customer have been contacted to arrange a more suitable time. Failure to be present at time of delivery may incur further charges.
Returns and Cancellations
Rights of cancellation if the Purchaser is a Consumer purchasing Goods Online
- You may cancel the Contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the Goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Company by hand or post, fax or email to our Contact Details address giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the Goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the Goods to the Company at your own cost. The Goods must be returned to the Sales Department at the address shown below.
Beckdale Plant Sales Dept
Beckdale Europe Ltd
Unit G3, Kapital Building
Leicester, LE1 3UD
You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- Once you have notified the Company that you are cancelling the Contract, the Company will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the Goods.
- If you do not return the Goods as required, the Company may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
Rights of Cancellation for other Purchasers
- The Company will not accept any cancellation of a Contract pursuant to prior negotiation and agreement without the Companys written consent, and under no circumstances will cancellation be accepted for Special Order items which have been specifically ordered by or on the Purchasers behalf and manufactured to the Purchasers requirements.
- Goods returned as not wanted or incorrectly ordered must be sent carriage paid; will be accepted only if returned within 30 days from invoice date, in original condition and packaging, and will be credited subject to a 20% handling charge (minimum charge £2).
- Goods properly delivered by the Company will only be accepted for return or credit subject to the Companys prior consent and on terms that the Purchaser shall indemnify the Company in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of cancellation.
- In the event of any need to return Goods, a returns authorisation number must be obtained from the Company by contacting the Sales Department the number must be clearly marked on an accompanying returns note.
- Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging, and we reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value of returned goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item needs to be reduced in price for resale.
- 6. The Company will not be responsible for delays in processing or crediting returns which are not marked with our returns authorisation number, neither will the Company be under any liability whatsoever for any Goods returned without prior consent. Returns must be accompanied by written details giving date of purchase, original invoice number, returns authorisation number and reason for return.